Gulberg Islamabad also being called new blue area of Islamabad due to it’s location and world class corporate buildings and offices.
About Gulberg Islamabad:
The mega project of IBECHS was launched back in 2005. IBECHS stands for Intelligence Bureau Employees Cooperative Housing Scheme.
It is called green because the society claims that 80% of the society is allocated to greenery including grass, trees, flowers and parks. Making it city in the city, Gulberg is located in amazing location in between of zone IV & V.
22 feet wide gulberg expressway connects Gulberg Greens and Gulberg Residencia. Gulberg Greens is next corporate hub consists of 6 blocks, on the other hand Residencia consists of 22 blocks and 1 commercial hub named as D Markaz.
It has spread over on a land of 15000 kanals from which 10000 has been allocated to houses and residential.
It is located near Kural Chowk (way to old airport) and connected with Islamabad expressway with beautiful under pass. It is conveniently best location as it connects the twin cities.
When you turn left you will find huge brand like Imtiaz Store, McDonalds, Petrol pump, subway and more.
When you keep going you will notice amazing wide expressway with 4 lanes each side and grand gate of Gulberg, let me share picture;
Moving further after entering one can see huge buildings with modern architecture and design. you just have a look at these beauties for a while and then move your eyes on the road.
If you are lover of beauty, peace and can afford good place to reside, gulberg is best choice to make.
Amazing features anyone could fall for;
- From Zero Point Islamabad you can reach in 10 minutes as islamabad Expressway is totally signal free.
- Wide road expressway along with green belt
- Every plot is connected with wide comfortable roads.
- Special Access to Islamabad Expressway which connects Islamabad and Rawalpindi
- Underground Utilities facility including gas, electricity and water supply
- Modern infrastructure and development
- A classic addition to lifestyle with beautiful and peaceful environment.
Please share in comments below if I missed anything.
Do not forget to subscribe Parhley (Real Estate Property Blog) with email.