Pakistani Government asked to ban the export of face masks and hand gloves to face the unexpected increase of corona virus.
As we all know corona virus has shaken the whole world specially china.
People are facing shortage of face masks and hand gloves and economy has been hit very hard due to the virus.
The NDMA (National Disaster Management Authority) Pakistan has requested to the government to put ban on the export of face masks and hand gloves as precautionary measure, and to ensure the availability of first aid to fight with corona virus.
As mentioned earlier in previous blog that it has killed 100s of people and is impacting international economy.
List of measures we have to take to stay away from deadly virus;
- Ensure the availability of all medical first aid.
- Train all the medical staff about the coronavirus and major precautions to take if any case appears.
- Make sure Pakistanis have enough face masks and hand gloves.
- Request all research laboratories to come up with any kind of solution with which we can cure it in Pakistan and help fellow countries.
- Keep ourselves clean and avoid eating everything which can cause virus in humans.
- We should increase the production of face masks and disposable gloves.
- Report to doctors if you have any discomfort in your health.
Is it a good step?
Well considering we are safe for now we could earn a lot of money by exporting.
But as experts say,
“Prevention is Better than Cure.”
We should be ready before it hits the Pakistani borders and make us ill. We already have loads of economic issues we can not face this for now.
Please pray to God, may He save us all from this dangerous virus. Take very good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Like Parhley on FaceBook.
Inspired by Propakistani