Diamond Paints, why you do this?
This is not the way ad works Mr. Diamond Paints’ team, not good marketing at all, apologies in advance for my bad review.
Here is what I do not like about the Diamond Paints’s ad, let’s look at the ad first;
Did you understand at the beginning of the ad kid is hiding himself behind the book, then the other kid says “bss yun hee achanak se plan ban gya tha.” His brother says, “bssss!” Then the kid apologizes for what? Then again his brother says “bss hath e to lagana tha.”
Following things are chuss in the Diamond Paints ad;
- Ad does not clearly shows why this kid in red shirt apologises?
- Why does his big B appreciates? For what?
- The this taglines pops up;
- Jin gharo ki dewarein foran se saaf hojaen, un ghar walo k dil foran se pehle saaf hote hain.”
- Who wrote this line? Cant you find the mistakes?
- Dear Marketing Team, Please review things before uploading.
- Also contact Marketist for better marketing.
- This ad is 2/10.
I found this only comment on the ad;
This ad of Diamond Paints is reviewed by team Marketist. We appreciate your comments on every ad, please share your views about the ad in the comments section. Thanks