Suzuki Mehran to be replaced by Suzuki Alto soon.
Suzuki Mehran is a legendary car in Pakistani market, it is also known as boss in Pakistan. Since last few years we get to listen that Suzuki company will discontinue manufacturing Mehran but since then there is no such step take.
Well finally this year Suzuki Pakistan was forced to stop manufacturing from Suzuki Japan. Here is the official notice by Suzuki.
By the start of this year Suzuki stopped taking new orders for new Mehran. Although there was no official date was given for the laucnh of new Pakistani Alto 660 CC. On the other hand the news is Suzuki will launch its Alto in 3 different variants in Pakistan Auto Parts show which is to be held in Karachi on 12 – 14 April 2019.
- Well this is a bad news to the people who planned to buy Mehran in 2019 on the other hand this is a good news too that they will be able to get better car in the Mehran’s amount.
- Suzuki Pakistan has always put darkness on the eyes of Pakistani customers, they have kept Mehran as legendary car for more than 3 decades (30 years), now when Suzuki International is winding up its Alto variant Suzuki Pakistan is launching that in Pakistan as new car.
- Considering price, Mehran was too expensive if we count the facilities they provided. Nothing but 4 wheels. Now when they will launch Alto variant we may get some better and more features which could be automatic, power steeering and power windows etc.
- If we talk about design, Alto will have better design than Mehran.
- Parts of Mehran are way cheaper and parts of Alto will be way higher.
- Patrol avergae will be positive point for new Alto as this may give 25 – 35 KM per litre as per news (Not confirmed).
Lets say hello to Suzuki Alto and say Goodbye to Suzuki Mehran.
Keep checking parhley.com for more updates.