Model Village to be introduced in every district of Sindh. Chief Minister Mr. Syed Murad Ali Shah has decided to build a model village in every district of Sindh in the upcoming financial year.
He has asked for recommendations from all the elected leaders. He said to all that they should have a meeting together and come up with ideas considering all the major conditions.
Here is how model village look like;
- Better education opportunities eg school, colleges or even university will be provided to these villages.
- Proper health schemes like hospitals, laboratories and clinics will be available.
- Clean drinking water and supply system.
- Streets will be developed with bricks and every street will have street light which will work on solar system. Those roads will be connected with main roads too.
- Complete sewerage system for waste management.
Each selected village must have more than 1000 residents.
Being part of Sindh province, I think this is good step to bring the backward areas in the front row. But here is my question why make 1 model village when you need to improve education, health and other departments as whole?
Why introduce new programs when you have existing?
I hope and wish that all the concern people take this serious and do not do corruption as this is the matter of next generation.
Subscribe Parhley via email.