Mahira Khan is one of the most celebrated Pakistani actresses. She is famous because of her style of talking and her beautiful smile.
She has been working in the Pakistani entertainment industry (lollywood) since 2006 and is currently one of the highest paid actors in the country Pakistan.
- Celebrates her birthday on Dec 21, she was born in Karachi, Pakistan, on December 21, 1984.
- A proud daughter of an Afghan father and a Pashtun mother.
- In childhood, she attended the Foundation Public School & later graduated from abroad with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology, Psychology and Persian from the University of Southern California.
- On the other hand, she also studied at the Inter–Disciplinary Institute of the Indus Valley School of Art & Architecture.
- Khan has been married to Ali Askari since 2007 and the couple have a son named Azlan.
- Mahira without mentioning Humsafar is quite disappointing. Khan made her debut in the Pakistani drama “Humsafar” in 2011, which was a huge success (my favorite btw) and earned her several awards including the Lux Style Award for Best Television Actress. <3
- She then went on to star in several other hit Pakistani dramas such as “Shehr–e–Zaat”, “Sadqay Tumhare” & “Bin Roye”.
- Khan has also appeared in several films, such as “Bol”, “Raees”, “Verna”, and “Superstar”.
- In 2017, she became the first Pakistani actress to appear in a Bollywood film with the hit movie “Raees” with none other than Shah Rukh Khan.
- Another achievement is that, she was also the first Pakistani to appear on the cover of an international magazine, Vogue India.
Other work includes;
- Along with acting, Khan has been involved in several philanthropic activities, including working with the UN Women Pakistan and the UNHCR Refugee Program.
- Also a supporter of the Right to Play campaign and the Edhi Foundation.
- Has also been involved in humanitarian activities in Pakistan, such as raising funds for the victims of the 2005 Kashmir earthquake.
Iconic work as superstar;
- M.K is a fashion icon and has been featured in several magazine covers, such as Harper’s Bazaar, Hello!, and Elle.
- Has also been the face of several international brands, including L’Oreal, Veet, and Pantene.
- Khan is an active user of social media and has over 10 million followers on Instagram.
- Owns YouTube channel and regularly posts videos about her life and her work.
Mahira Khan is a major inspiration to many young people in Pakistan, and she continues to be one of the most influential women in the country.
What are some popular dramas in which Mahira Khan has appeared?
Here is the list of most popular Pakistani Dramas she has worked in;
- Neeyat (2011) – Aisha, who is in love with her cousin but is forced to marry another man.
- Humsafar (2011-12) – Khirad, a simple and innocent girl who is married to Ashar, played by Fawad Khan.
- Shehr-e-Zaat (2012) – Falak, a girl who is obsessed with herself and her own beauty.
- Sadqay Tumhare (2014-15) – Shano, a girl who falls in love with her cousin Khalil but faces many challenges in their relationship.
- Bin Roye (2016) – Saba, a young woman who is torn between her love for two men.
- 7 Din Mohabbat In (2018) – Neeli, a mystical character who helps the main character find true love.
- Alif (2019) – Momina Sultan, a successful actress who is on a journey of self-discovery.
Which one is your favorite?
What are the movies Mahira Khan has acted in?
- Bol (2011) – Mahira Khan made her film debut with this movie directed by Shoaib Mansoor, in which she played the role of Ayesha, a young girl who dreams of becoming a doctor.
- Bin Roye (2015) – Mahira Khan played the lead role of Saba in this romantic drama film, directed by Momina Duraid and Shahzad Kashmiri.
- Ho Mann Jahaan (2016) – In this coming-of-age drama film directed by Asim Raza, Mahira Khan played the role of Nadir’s (played by Adeel Hussain) love interest, Manizeh.
- Raees (2017) – Mahira Khan starred opposite Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan in this crime thriller film directed by Rahul Dholakia, in which she played the role of Aasiya, Raees’ (played by Shah Rukh Khan) love interest.
- Verna (2017) – In this social drama film directed by Shoaib Mansoor, Mahira Khan played the lead role of Sara, a rape survivor seeking justice.
- 7 Din Mohabbat In (2018) – Mahira Khan played the female lead role of Princess Sonu in this romantic comedy film directed by Meenu and Farjad.
- Parey Hut Love (2019) – Mahira Khan made a cameo appearance in this romantic comedy film directed by Asim Raza, in which she played the role of herself.
- Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad (2020) – In this action-comedy film directed by Nabeel Qureshi, Mahira Khan played the female lead role of Maryam, a news reporter.
Have you watched any? What are your reviews?
What TV shows has Mahira Khan hosted?
- MTV’s Most Wanted (2006) – Mahira Khan made her TV debut as a VJ for MTV Pakistan’s show “Most Wanted”.
- Weekends with Mahira (2008) – Mahira Khan hosted this show on Aag TV, where she interviewed various celebrities.
- TUC The Lighter Side of Life (2014) – Mahira Khan hosted this talk show on HUM TV, where she interviewed various celebrities while sharing tea and biscuits with them.
Yes, she is old, what did you think? hehe
What are some popular music videos featuring Mahira Khan?
- “Bol Ke Lab Azad Hain Teray” by Laal Band – Mahira Khan appeared in this music video in 2010, which was directed by Shoaib Mansoor.
- “Achey Lagtey Hain” by Shiraz Uppal – Mahira Khan appeared in this music video in 2012, which was directed by Yasir Jaswal.
- “Superstar” by Momina Mustehsan and Bilal Khan – Mahira Khan appeared in this music video in 2019, which was directed by Adnan Kandhar.
Other FAQs about her;
Why is Mahira Khan so famous?
Khan became famous internationally for her performance in the Bollywood movie “Raees” opposite Shah Rukh Khan. However, due to political tensions between India and Pakistan, she was not allowed to promote the film in India, which added to her fame and made her an icon for free speech and artistic expression.
Did Mahira Khan worked with Shah Rukh Khan?
What is the salary of Mahira Khan?
The exact salary of Mahira Khan is not publicly known. Like most actors, her salary likely varies depending on the project, her level of experience, and other factors such as the production budget and the success of the project. However, Mahira Khan is one of the highest-paid actresses in Pakistan and has reportedly earned millions of Pakistani rupees for her work in dramas and movies.
What is the age of Mahira Khan?
Please mention your favorite thing about Mahira Khan in comments below.
Follow Parhley to read more about other amazing celebs!
29 thoughts on “Everything about Mahira Khan – a Pakistani actress”
cephalexin price canada
buy albuterol 4mg
misoprostol pills online
gabapentin 3600 mg
[url=http://mex-pharmacy.com/]cheapest pharmacy to fill prescriptions with insurance[/url]
clomid cost uk
where to get propecia uk
lioresal buy online
tizanidine pills 2 mg
deltasone for sale
diflucan online australia
buy wellbutrin australia
viagra 200mg uk
[url=https://antabuse.pics/]antabuse to buy[/url]
albendazole 400 mg tablets price
albendazole 400 mg price
effexor 75 mg tablet
dapoxetine 60 mg online
dexamethasone 8 mg tablet