Freelancing in Pakistan is getting very common these days due to increase in inflation and unemployment.
If I tell you that Pakistani freelancers bring million dollars per month then you should believe it because Pakistan is one of top 4 countries in freelancing world.
Freelancing in Pakistan is easy all you need is one good skill, good internet, communication and patience.
How to start Freelancing in Pakistan?
Well there is number of online websites where you can get start, fiverr, upwork and freelancer are the best. All you have to do is sign up, create gig or participate in auctions, and then wait for the project.
What are the top paying skills in freelancing in Pakistan?
Well, all skills are awesome, all you have to do is sharpen them according to international clients.
Following the most paid skills in freelancing world;
- Digital Marketing (SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC, Google Marketing etc)
- Blogging (Like ourselves www.parhley.com)
- Academic Writing (Helping in assignments and research)
- Data Entry (Collecting and Putting Data)
- Developing website and apps (Like Marketist, parhley.com is designed by Team Marketist (marketist.pk)
- Graphic designing (Trending skill if you are expert in Adobe Photoshop)
- Content writing work (There are people who get paid $1 per word, it means 1 article of 500 words can make you earn $500, which is lots of money in Pakistan)
- Become a Reviewer (Write or make review videos online)
- Proofreading (Find mistakes in already written work)
Benefits of Freelancing in Pakistan:
You can always do freelancing as full time, second or part time job. Initially we recommend you to begin as part time or second job not primary job as you need loads of patience in this field.
Once you make client base who give you regular orders or projects then you can make it to full time job.
Benefits of freelancing;
- Being your own boss. (No one will ask you why you are not on time, why you are not wearing formal suit etc.)
- You can always start a small company and grow it gradually.
- Freelancing can be done by sitting at home.
- Enjoy more time with family and friends.
- Take as many breaks as you need.
- Can exercise on time and regularly.
- Chances of getting sick or stressed are least.